We have some more details on that Louboutin strip show!
Christian Louboutin is indeed directing a show at Crazy Horse, “the most avant-garde cabaret in Paris”. Here are the facts:
1. It’s called Feu, which means fire in French, and will run from March 5 to May 31.
2. The show consists of four tableaux, which (as we learned last week) involve naked ladies who don’t move.
3. Managing Director Andrée Deissenberg thinks it’s a natural fit: “Christian Louboutin and Crazy Horse Paris are symbols of Parisian life whose worlds know no borders; symbols of the world of creativity, wonder and modernity. They share the same sources of inspiration — women, of course, but also the world around them —and both are exceptionally skilled at producing unique and surprising creations.”
4. David Lynch and Swizz Beats composed original music for Feu.
5. And this is a photo of the designer with naked Crazy Horse dancers who appear to lack nipples though they do have Loubs: